DELTA has two local testing locations:
You can watch this short video on what to expect when you come to the local DELTA Testing Center.
Centennial Campus Hours of Operation
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||8:00 am||4:00 pm||4:45 pm|
|Tuesday, Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm||7:45 pm|
PLEASE NOTE: You must arrive at the testing center before the last sign-in time. All exams must be submitted at closing time. If you arrive at the Last Sign-In time you will have only 45 minutes to complete your exam.
DELTA Testing - Centennial Campus will have the following special hours of operation:
- May 16 - 20: 8:00am - 4:45pm, Last Sign in 4:00pm
- May 30: Closed (Memorial Day)
- June 20 - 21: Summer 1 Final Exams
- July 4: Closed (4th of July)
- July 28 - 29: Summer 2 & 10-week Final Exams
Venture IV, Suite 236
1730 Varsity Dr.
Wolfline services may be used to reach our offices with Route 3, 8 or 11. Please see the Find My Bus page for more information.
Students with a valid NC State University parking permit may park in appropriate spaces.
No Permit? Anyone may use pay lots and hourly pay spaces.
Pay Lots Centennial Campus:
- Partners Way Deck on Partners Way
- Poulton Deck, across from the Hunt Library
- Capability Lot on Capability Drive
Parking permits are not valid at the pay lots / metered spaces. For more information on Visitor Parking please see Transportation.
- $2 for first hour
- $1 for each consecutive half hour
- $10 daily maximum per visit
All pay lots operate and are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Students requiring accessible parking should contact DELTA Testing Services at 919-513-1513/ 866 GO STATE (866-461-8283) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting October 19th Cox Hall Testing will be closed due to construction. All testing will take place at the Centennial Campus Testing Center.